Elvis Sightings in the News

>> Monday, June 22, 2009

"Cheering for Aubri"
Cancer Awareness Benefit Concert that I performed at recently.





A news story on family history. They mentioned Elvis has had his temple work for him done seven different times. They used some of the same footage of me from the benefit show that I did.



* Did you know that Elvis received a couple copies of the Book of Mormon throughout his life and read and studied them too. One of the copies was given to the Osmonds and is now in the archives of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Here is a link to a website with more detailed information about Elvis and the Book of Mormon and some pictures with some of the notes that Elvis wrote in his copy.

http://elvisbofm.com/

2 comments:

Marqueta June 25, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Querido Mio,

Es muy interesante pensar en Elvis, y imaginarle acceptando el evangelio. Yo pense que vi a Elvis en el bano una vez, pero me di cuenta de que fue tu "jumpsuit" colgando alli!

Con amor,

Mami

Graham Sisters February 3, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

DEAR PAPI,

YOU ARE THE BEST ELVIS TRIBUTE ARTIST *EVER!* :)
I LOVE YOU AND I LIKE YOU!

LOVE,

AUDREY